Thursday, January 23, 2014

House Art Journal Now on Pinterest!

As some of you have noted with delight, I've had time to post more often on House Art Journal these days, and today I spent some time updating forms and links, and I decided to open up a House Art Journal board on Pinterest.  Now all of my photos should be pinnable, and I hope it will make the journal entries easier to share and organize!

I went through several years of House Art Journal and pinned the posts I believe you all found most interesting to the board, so hopefully you will find it easy to find older articles you enjoyed, and newer readers can enjoy getting filled in on older posts.

Once again, I want to thank all of you readers who have encouraged me in this "occasional project" throughout the years, and who have been kind enough to express your delight that I am once again able to indulge in one of my favorite pastimes.  Thank you, and enjoy sharing!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

How fun! Glad to see you back to blogging. Your eye for simple beauty inspires me :o)

Iamthemom! said...

I am excited and anxious to see your posts. We are planning a wedding and would love any ideas you have on the subject. I always loved your wedding pictures with Scripture Quotes. Maybe I can Re-do my own wedding picture album. It needs a makeover. Currently it is in a terrible slip album that turned my pictures yellow. Thanks for your many years of friendship and inspiration. God Bless.

Gwyn Powers said...

I to am so happy to see more regular posts, though I have enjoyed many of your offerings for many years.

9peasMom said...

I'm so glad!